For A Long Long Time ............. من زمان جدا

Just translating lyrics of a lovely song in Arabic (Egyptian dialect) :


What are we like?!!!!

We are like those who fall in love, but they never admit it...........

What are we like ?!
We are like those who are even afraid to dream,
So they don't really live
And they have never found a way to meet one another..............  

What are we like?!..............

We are like stories that I have lived
Or an incomplete dream that came to an end
we are like things that take place in the wrong time
or we're like the pain that I've just got used to .................

Even though the talk about love from the first sight is an old one, just like a broken record
Even though the coincidence sometimes can be so much better than one million appointments
And even though the  words  we speak start to lose their meanings when we talk so much
And even though I'm stubborn & proud
And I never utter such words easily
I felt like saying it to you when I met you for the first time

So if this is the right place to say such thing,
And if  the noble lady (you ) would allow me,
I just want to tell you that I have been in love with you for a Long Long Time ...............




 



 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mawtini ( My Homeland)

The Chambers of My Heart - Al Mutanabbi

Farewell to The World - By Imam Al Shafe'i