Hawi - Juggler, Arabic Song with English Subtitles

Baeet Hawi
I Became a Juggler ( Illusionist )






I Became a Juggler
I am addicted now to hold back my tears when grieving the most
And learnt how to dig out apiece of bread from the ribs of poverty

I learnt very well to hide my tears inside my heart, no matter what......
I accepted having to sleep with my head dangling down like a bat

I Got used to see my dreams running in front of me without being able to reach them
I gave up left the dust on my face & believe me this whole life is not worth it
I Got used to see my dreams running in front of me without being able to reach them
I gave up left the dust on my face & believe me this whole life is not worth it

I became a juggler
I became a juggler

Comments

  1. I love this song so much even before I knew the lyrics and now I love it even more

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Mawtini ( My Homeland)

The Chambers of My Heart - Al Mutanabbi

Farewell to The World - By Imam Al Shafe'i