Justice ...... A Just Ruler Is in The Shade of The Throne of God

Justice ........... a basic right that was granted to humanity by the creator of the heavens and the Earth yet it became a LONG  lost  privilege that every single person is craving .


  • Prophet Mohammad PBUH emphasised how Allah values a just ruler when he said :
“There are seven whom Allah will shade in His Shade on the Day when there is no shade except His Shade: a just ruler; a youth who grew up in the worship of Allah, the Mighty and Majestic; a man whose heart is attached to the mosques; two men who love each other for Allah's sake, meeting for that and parting upon that; a man who is called by a woman of beauty and position [for illegal intercourse], but be says: 'I fear Allaah'; a man who gives in charity and hides it, such that his left hand does not know what his right hand gives in charity; and a man who remembered Allaah in private and so his eyes shed tears.” [Al-Bukhaari and Muslim]

Read more: http://www.mpacuk.org/story/011112/just-ruler-shade-throne-allah.html#ixzz2p4dbHvg6

  • We can learn a lot from looking at an incident that surrounds Amr Ibn Al Aas, who was a companion of the Prophet PBUH and also the ruler of Egypt under the Caliph Umar Ibn al -Khattab.
A man from the Copts (Copts are Egyptian Christians) came to Umar ibn al-Khattab in Al-Madinah and said: “O Commander of the Faithful! I seek refuge in you from oppression.” Umar RA replied: “You have sought refuge where it is to be sought.” The Egyptian (Copt) said: “I was racing the son of ‘Amr ibn al-’Aas, and I defeated him. Then he (the son of Amr Ibn Al Aas) began to beat me with a whip saying: I am the Son of Nobles! (He is referring to the fact that his father is a companion of the Prophet and the ruler of Egypt).”
As a result, Umar RA (the Caliph) wrote to Amr (the ruler of Egypt) commanding him to come with his son. When they came to Umar he inquired: “Where is the Egyptian (Copt)?" And then said: "The Egyptian (Copt) has to take the whip and beat your son Amr!” Consequently, the Egyptian began actually to beat the son of Amr with the whip while, Umar RA says to him: “Beat the Son of Nobles!”
Anas said, “So he beat him. I swear by Allah, as he was beating him, we all pitied his wailing. He did not desist until we stopped him.” Then Umar told the Copt to beat Amr. He (the Copt) replied: “O Commander of the Faithful! It was his son who beat me, and I have evened the score with him.”
Caliph Umar RA's famous quote encapsulates the essence of justice in Islam, “Since when do you enslave the people when their mothers bore them as free?” He (Amr) said, “O Commander of the Faithful! I was unaware of this, and he (the Copt) did not come to me (seeking justice).”


Read more: http://www.mpacuk.org/story/011112/just-ruler-shade-throne-allah.html#ixzz2Xl8P3e6d 



  • Prophet Muhammad  (PBUH)  said, “Whoever has oppressed another person concerning his reputation or anything else, he should beg him to forgive him before the Day of Resurrection when there will be no money (to compensate for wrong deeds), but if he has good deeds, those good deeds will be taken from him according to his oppression which he has done, and if he has no good deeds, the sins of the oppressed person will be loaded on him.”

{Volume 3, Book 43, Number 629: Sahih Bukhari}

  • The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said:
“Help your brother, whether he is an oppressor or he is oppressed.” The Prophet was asked: “It is right to help him if he is oppressed, but how should we help him if he is an oppressor?” He replied: “By preventing him from oppressing others.”

{Sahih Bukhari, Volume 3, Hadith 624}



  • Narrated Abdullah bin Amr RA that the Messenger of Allah PBUH said "If you see my Ummah afraid of telling the oppressor: You are an oppressor, it is farewell to the Ummah".

Ummah:  Is an Arabic word meaning nation or community.
Reference: Mustadrak al Hakim 7036, Hakim said Sahih Isnaad also declared Sahih by Ad Dhahabi in Al Talkhees.


  • God  has forbidden oppression for Himself and His creatures :
Abu Dharr reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said: Allah, the Exalted and Glorious, said  “O my servants, I have forbidden oppression for Myself and have made it forbidden among you, so do not oppress one another. O my servants, all of you are astray except for those I have guided, so seek guidance of Me and I shall guide you. O my servants, all of you are hungry except for those I have fed, so seek food of Me and I shall feed you. O my servants, all of you are naked except for those I have clothed, so seek clothing of Me and I shall clothe you. O My servants, you sin by night and by day, and I forgive all sins, so seek forgiveness of Me and I shall forgive you. O my servants, you will not attain harming Me so as to harm Me, and you will not attain benefiting Me so as to benefit Me. O my servants, were the first of you and the last of you, the human of you and the jinn of you to become as pious as the most pious heart of any one man of you, that would not increase My kingdom in anything. O my servants, were the first of you and the last of you, the human of you and the jinn of you to be as wicked as the most wicked heart of any one man of you, that would not decrease My kingdom in anything. O my servants, were the first of you and the last of you, the human of you and the jinn of you to rise up in one place and make a request of Me, and were I to give everyone what he requested, that would not decrease what I have, any more than a needle decreases the sea if put into it. O my servants, it is but your deeds that I reckon up for you and then recompense you for, so let him who finds good praise Allah, and let him who finds other than that blame no one but himself.”  

  • Here is a powerful message from the Quran  :)
“O you who believe! Stand out firmly for Allah as witnesses to fair dealings and let not the hatred of others to you make you swerve to wrong and depart from justice. Be just, that is next to piety. Fear Allah, indeed Allah is well-acquainted with all that you do.” Quran ( 5:8)





  •  "Verily, Allah enjoins justice, and doing good, and giving (help) to kith and kin." (Quran 16:90).



  •  Also to sum up here is another message from the Quran  :)
“O you who have believed, persistently stand firm in justice, witnesses for Allah, even if it be against yourselves or parents and relatives. Whether one is rich or poor, Allah is more worthy of both. So follow not [personal] inclination, lest you not be just. And if you distort [your testimony] or refuse [to give it], then indeed Allah is Ever-Acquainted with what you do.” (Quran 4:135)



  •  
         

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mawtini ( My Homeland)

The Chambers of My Heart - Al Mutanabbi

Farewell to The World - By Imam Al Shafe'i