The Decision


If you were him, what would you decide ?!

 
If you want money, we will collect enough money for you .
If you want leadership, we will take you as our leader .
If you want a kingdom, we will crown you king over us ...............


A deputation  of Quraish leaders was sent to  the uncle of Prophet Muhammad PBUH, his name was Abu Talib . They demanded that Abu Talib should either persuade his nephew to desist from his mission or hand him over to suffer the extreme penalty or be prepared to fight the whole tribe. Finding the odds too heavy against him, Abu Talib said to the Holy Prophet:
 
"O son! Do not put such a burden on my shoulders which I am unable to bear."
 
The Prophet's reply to his uncle gives an indication of his indomitable will, his profound trust in God and confidence in his Mission.  he said (to his uncle) : 

 "Even if they place the sun in my right-hand, and the moon in my left-hand in return for giving up this matter (Dawah to Islam), I will never stop – until; - either Allah makes it (the religion of Allah) triumph or I die defending it. "    

[As-Seerah an-Nabaweyyah, Ibn Hisham (vol.1, p.265-266)] 

 






 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mawtini ( My Homeland)

The Chambers of My Heart - Al Mutanabbi

Farewell to The World - By Imam Al Shafe'i