Oh, Bird Flying Atop of The World - Palestine



 

Oh, Bird :
Oh bird  flying atop of the world going to my Homeland, my eyes are watching you  & may the eyes of God protect you .
By God i swear ,Oh, you who are travelling to my homeland you make me so jealous cause Palestine my country is so beautiful mashallah <3 :) .
Go visit Safad & go across tabariyah (Tiberias ), Go to Akkah (Acre) & to Haifa, send my greetings to her sea .
Don't forget to visit  (Al Naserah ) Nazareth, that Arab castle .
Deliver the good news to Beisan that her  people will come back to her .
Oh Jerusalem, my tears keep flowing . My people have gone to live scattered  in diaspora around the globe .
History has been proud of us  cause my people endured so much suffering .
Go by to Gaza & kiss her sand for me her people are courageous & her men are mighty .
And  Also  to (Al Quds ) Jerusalm the capital & Al Aqsa is her sign & Figure  .
Oh, God hope you gather us there one day :)  .
Oh bird flying  atop of the world going to my Homeland, my eyes are watching you & may the eyes of God protect you .
By God i swear ,Oh, you who are travelling to my homeland you make me so jealous cause Palestine my country is so beautiful mashallah <3 :) .

The cities mentioned in the song :
 
Safad :
 
 
 

Tiberias :
 
 
 
 
 
 
Acre :
 
 
Haifa :
 


 
 
Nazareth :
 
 
 
 
 
 
Beisan :




 
 
 
 
 
Gaza :
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
AlQuds (Jerusalem) :
 
 
 


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mawtini ( My Homeland)

The Chambers of My Heart - Al Mutanabbi

Farewell to The World - By Imam Al Shafe'i