Tolerance in My Handbag, The Reason Why I love My Handbag !!

                  Now whenever i look at my handbag i feel good
                know why ?!
 
                cause when i went to the Bible section at the book affair i attended

the lady in the Bibles section gave me a Card

it has a pretty verse written on it

so i have the Quran & a verse from the Bible in my handbag !!
What can be better than that ? :)
The Verse says "   As the apple-tree among the trees of the wood, So is my beloved among the sons.  "  Song of Solomon 2:3
<3

       whenever i open my handbag & i look at both of them i go like " No war happened in my bag, i can hear no explosion, i can't smell any smoke & i don't see any conflict "
            
          so what on Earth causes war & destruction ??
         It's not our beliefs that kill us, It's our foolishness that does so
  It's not The Religion that is Opiate of the masses, IT's Ignorance that is  the Opiate of the masses .
        

       





   It might seem very NAIVE to some but to me it doesn't :)
 I am in love with my bag :) :P  <3
        
        
       

 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mawtini ( My Homeland)

The Chambers of My Heart - Al Mutanabbi

Farewell to The World - By Imam Al Shafe'i