Made My Day :))

It was a nice day i sat down out there in a nice garden waiting for my little sister to finish her classes so that we can go home together after which i can  have lunch & go to meet my friends :) .
I spent my time reading a book , a very interesting book i bought 3 weeks ago that i should write about  soon God willing , i kept reading, turning  pages over & over,  i changed my seat  as there were boys smoking so i could not tolerate the smell , i found my self a place away from them next to a very nice girl that sat down  there for the same reason ........... to get some fresh air :D .
Two girls came by & said hi  they were her friends , i smiled &  looked back at the page that i was reading suddenly  , i heard one of them speaking Arabic but not in the Egyptian dialect , !! :) i loved it :)  earlier on that day ,  i found out that there was a Saudi student around ,  i could know that  by hearing his dialect :) ,  any way ,  i looked up at her with a smile & said "where do you come from?" so she said" from Gaza"  !! i put the book aside , stood up & went to shake hands with her at once :)  i asked the other girl where she came from she told me she was also from Gaza as well !! :) Yay !! they  laughed when they saw  my reaction !! :D  i was so excited :) !!!  their names were Aya & Ghadeer :) 
we kept on talking then , they went to the cafeteria to  get something to eat :)


Once they left, i could hear a Libyan student speaking on  his mobile  phone !! :D  , finally my sister came & we went back home together :) .

A few hours later i went to meet my friends :) we had a  really nice time talking about  our summer vacations & we were speaking in different Arabic dialects we like to do that together it's fun :) we are  all Egyptians , but we were talking in kuwaiti, Saudi & Syrian dialects :D


 On our  way home ,one of my friends & myself  took a bus , we were sitting at the back & again we could hear a Saudi gentleman speaking :D !! 


As the bus were moving ,  i told my friend  about the Arab fellows i saw earlier on that day & we finished by talking about Libya , finally the bus reached its destination &  as i was saying goodbye to my friend the people that were sitting in front of us in the bus asked us to help as they were looking for a certain shop around the area i looked at the young lady that asked the question & i said to  her " where do you come from ?? " she said from Libya :D Yay !!! i  just shook hands with her as i laughed i told her that ,  me & my friend  were just having a talk about Libya then God granted me the chance to meet Libyans !!! :)   she smiled she was from Benghazi i told her that  i spent 3 years of my life in Zawya in Libya when i was a child  , then i said "welcome to Egypt, hope you enjoy your time here" , she smiled & said " thanks we are enjoying it " it was a relief . :)

.
I love multinationalism , i love multiculturalism :) without them ,  our world would have been so Boring. Thanks God it is not :) .

Seeing those people really made my day :)) .

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mawtini ( My Homeland)

The Chambers of My Heart - Al Mutanabbi

Farewell to The World - By Imam Al Shafe'i