Let's Dream - Tunisian Egyptian Song

خلينا نحلم - مصر وتونس - Let's Dream - Egypt & Tunisia 


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7iQe4EK4-ak&index=57&list=LLXETfk3wOUnlQs97YND2uiQ

Translation of the Lyrics :



            We will dream, raise our voices & speak up
            we will dream

             I Dream I'll dream, I'll dream
             I'll dream & i'll never give up
             Let me dream

            With the steadfastness & the goodness of the people of my country
            Millions were asking for change
            It was peaceful & truthful for me & my brothers
            Its title was Tahrir square


            We dreamt & sang with our loud voices
            We wished that our voices will reach the world
            We carried on & kept moving night after night
            And every time we have a new dream


            I Dream I'll dream, I'll dream
            I'll dream & i'll never give up
            Let me dream

           It was peaceful & truthful for me & my brothers
           Its title was Tahrir square

           We dreamt & sang with our loud voices
           We wished that our voices will reach the world
           We carried on & kept moving night after night
           And every time we have a new dream

          We dreamt & sang
          Our dreams united us
          We wish that we will all get closer to one another
          We struggled & suffered
          We wish that we will join hands together

When the people will to live,
Destiny must surely respond.
Oppression shall then vanish.
Fetters are certain to break.  (lines from the Tunisian national anthem )

My homeland, my homeland, my homeland,
You have my love and my Heart.
My homeland, my homeland, my homeland,
You have my love and my Heart. (lines from the Egyptian national anthem)


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mawtini ( My Homeland)

The Chambers of My Heart - Al Mutanabbi

Farewell to The World - By Imam Al Shafe'i