"Daddy, M&M's !! " My Very First Prayer :D

It was time for my dad to pray & i was there watching him as usual :)
He stood there  about to start praying when saw me  standing there with my usual curiousity so he invited  me to join him in prayer :)

Most probably i looked like this cute child :)


I was a little girl back then when my dad took me to teach me how to pray with him  

 
I was used to watch him praying :)  so i stood there next to him imitating what he was doing i guess i was 2 years old back then & once he was approaching the ground to
prostrate .............



i did the same thing & i came closer to the colourful carpet on the floor i liked it :D & i noticed something......... wait!,  i have seen somethig like that before  ..........................
I went like " pappy, chico bon! pappy, chico bon! " & he bursted in laughter, he kept on laughing out loud & he couldn't finish  his prayer :D


 
chico bon was like M&M's  imagine saying " Daddy M&M's " in the middle of the prayer !! .
 
 
 
 
That photo never fails to make me smile :)



May God bless you Daddy <3
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

      Comments

      Post a Comment

      Popular posts from this blog

      Mawtini ( My Homeland)

      The Chambers of My Heart - Al Mutanabbi

      Farewell to The World - By Imam Al Shafe'i